How do I apply a glitter tattoo?
- Clean with soap and water (or antiseptic spray) the skin
- Peel off the white paper layer from the chosen stencil
- Apply the stencil to the skin, with the sticky black layer facing the skin; press firmly
- Peel off the transparent top layer of the stencil
- Apply a very thin layer of glue to the skin exposed through the stencil; wait (approx. 2 minutes) till the glue becomes translucent
- Apply glitter powder on the skin exposed through the stencil (where you have applied the glue) with the applicator brush.
- Dust off excess or loose glitter powder with the dusting brush.
- Peel off the stencil and enjoy your cool glitter tattoo.
How do I remove a glitter tattoo?
- Do NOT rub or scrub hard or excessively!
- The glitter tattoo will fade away automatically in 8-16 days.
- If you need to remove it, you can do so by gently rubbing in circles with baby oil.
Glitterify Me brand kits contain only cosmetic-grade glitter powder and skin-friendly glue.
Only buy glitter tattoo kits with cosmetic-grade glitter powder and skin-friendly glue.
Cheap imitations could contain craft glitter, or other non-cosmetic grade glitter, and non-approved glue, which can be dangerous, especially for the delicate skin of children. These “cheap” products could contain toxins or allergens, or have rough or ragged edges, which are very harmful.
- For EXTERNAL use only.
- Not for children under 4 years.
- This is a cosmetic product according to regulation (EC) no. 1223/2009 of the European Parliament and the Council on Cosmetic Products.
- Never use close (less than 2cm away) to the eyes or bodily orifices. Never use over open cuts, bruises etc., or on broken or sensitive skin.
- Individual allergic reactions can occur.
Orders and Payment
How can I pay for my order?
During checkout you can choose to pay securely via a credit or debit card. The payments are handled by Stripe; we never receive your card details.
If paying in Euros, you may also have an option to make the payment via bank transfer. Bank transfers are available only for payments made in Euros. Your order shall be shipped only after your payment has arrived in our bank account.
I have a coupon. How can I use it?
Our coupons contain coupon codes. During checkout, you’ll have the option to apply the coupon code to activate the coupon benefits.
Please note that most coupons have an expiry date and usage restrictions, e.g. a coupon may be used only once by a customer. Further, only one coupon may be applied to an order.
What is the shipping fee?
We offer free shipping throughout the United Kingdom on all orders.
We offer free shipping within Austria and Germany on all orders. In the rest of the European Union, we offer free shipping on all orders over 30€.
For orders of lower value, or non-EU non-UK orders, the shipping fee will be shown during the checkout.
When will I receive my order?
More than 90% orders are dispatched within 48 hours of confirmation of order and receipt of payment (except weekends and holidays). Orders from the UK are dispatched from the UK. Orders from the EU are dispatched from Germany.
The actual delivery time depends on the destination and external factors. In normal circumstances, for the UK and most EU countries, typical transit times are approximately 2-5 workdays.
Can I return products?
Before we start processing your order, you are able to cancel your order in your online account.
After the order has been shipped, you can refuse to accept the delivery.
Finally, if you did accept delivery and would like to return an unopened, undamaged product, you can do so within 14 days of receipt of the order. In order to initiate this process, let us know your intention to return the products at email@example.com – in your email, please include a) order number, b) product name, and c) quantity of the product being returned.
Within 2 working days, we will send you a shipping label, which you can then print and use to send back the product(s) to us.
My question is not answered here.
Please contact us.